Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Adios 2008

2008 has been a good year for Shea and me. Though the markets have tumbled and like the rest of the world our accounts are taking a beating...more importantly, we still have all the health and happiness we could ask for. I started this post yesterday and was already probably 4 pages deep when I decided I was in over my head. At the rate, I was going and all the good things I had to recap, it wasn't going to be blog'd until 2010. So, I am going to nutshell this. These are some hightlights from 2008 that deserve special recognition for thankfulness:
Peyton's arrival/"scruntchy-face" smiles/"mommy" and "daddy"
Jonathan and Jen's wedding
Mom Keller's move
Dad Keller's continued good health
Jocelyn's new job
Stephan's awesome Daddying
Seth's rollercoaster for the best
Mom and Dad Smith enjoying life at the cabin/safe travels (at home and abroad)
BK and Lori's wedding
Jane and James' move and new jobs
Gonzales's new job/move/Practice opening/Jaxon's school/Bella's dancing
Mooney's welcome of Preston (aka. "little man-face")
BJ's hard work at school
Emily for putting up with BJ
Ryan and Allison's wedding plans and renting our house!
Kevin and Layla's big day/passing the bar/jobs in Dallas
Jessi and Todd welcome Eli
Kim and Eric welcome Maverick
Niki and Michael welcome Grace
Melissa and Brett welcome Asa
These are just a few of the things we wanted to take a minute to remember. 2008 was a great year and there are numerous other things we are thankful for. I would also like to thank Shea for an incredible year that has lead me to places I never thought I would be able to experience. We have taken some real chances this year, enjoying life like nothing I could have ever imagined and I am so privileged to get to share it with her.
Happy New Year Everyone! See you in 2009!!!!

No comments: